Tenant Protection Act of 2019, aka California Rent Control Bill (AB 1482)
The Tenant Protection Act of 2019, aka California Rent Control Bill (AB 1482) went into effect on 1/1/2020 and puts in place rent caps, plus a just cause eviction provision (with relocation assistance for tenants required in some cases). All rentals in California, including condos, townhomes, duplexes, triplexes, 4plexes and bigger fall under the bill, but some rental units are exempt from the rent caps and just cause eviction provision if they meet certain requirements and the tenants are given the appropriate bill-mandated language. Learn more below including what the bill means and which properties are exempt...
We specialize in helping investors, including 1031 Exchanges!
Interested in making a change to your investment property portfolio?
Front unit has 2 car garage attached with private patio.the back unit has 2 car garage detached .
With privte patio....
The 4 properties are: 106 Sencillo, Rancho Mission...
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.