1031 exchange rules being broken? Five 1031 Exchange Myths!
Here’s a timely update on 1031 Exchanges and 1031 Exchange rules as we cover five 1031 Exchange myths (plus a bonus)! Since tax laws may be changing (more content to come), it may be time for investors to consider a 1031 Tax Exchange while Internal Revenue Code section 1031 is still around! We cover 1031 Exchange rules and more:
✔️ What kind of properties are eligible for a 1031 Exchange
✔️ How many properties can be bought and sold in a 1031 Exchange
✔️ What is the 1031 Exchange time limit
✔️ Can you use a 1031 Exchange with your primary residence
✔️ Can you move into a 1031 Exchange property
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest housing market data, foreclosure data, 1031 Exchange news, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.