Buy a new home in housing market 2021?
In this crazy housing market 2021, inventory is tight and it’s tough to buy a home! We’ve released other videos discussing whether or not to buy, but if you MUST buy a home, should you consider a new construction home? Here’s what we cover:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest housing market updates, foreclosure data, 1031 Exchange news, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more
Looking for a great real estate agent to help you find the right home (new or not)? If we can't help in your area, then we'll find an expert who can!
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.