Can ChatGPT artificial intelligence replace a real estate agent?
Can artificial intelligence replace a real estate agent? We asked the popular ChatGPT tool to answer real estate questions and were shocked by the responses. Stick around to the end when we trick it into insulting real estate agents…OUCH!
Here’s what ChatGPT wrote for the description:
ChatGPT is a powerful language model that is capable of answering a wide range of real estate questions. With its advanced natural language processing capabilities, ChatGPT is able to provide accurate and detailed answers to complex questions about the real estate market. Whether you are looking for information about buying or selling a home, the current state of the market, or advice on how to navigate the real estate process, ChatGPT is a valuable resource that can provide the information you need. Its ability to understand and respond to natural language queries makes it an indispensable tool for anyone interested in real estate.
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.