Can’t Pay Rent - Rental Assistance for Tenants & Landlords in June 2021!
Can’t pay rent for June 2021? Looking for emergency rental assistance programs and sources for free rent money for tenants and landlords? What you need to know as a tenant or landlord, if you can’t pay rent for June 2021:
We’ll keep these monthly updates coming as long as landlords and tenants need them...we’re here for help for landlords whose tenants can’t pay and tenants who can’t pay rent!
Be sure to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly email newsletter to get the latest on eviction news for tenants and landlords (including SB 91 updates), real estate market updates on foreclosures, eviction moratorium news and much more
National Low Income Housing Coalition
Free or low cost legal assistance
SB 91 Playlist - California Eviction Moratorium
SBA Advice for COVID-19 Assistance
#WIREassociates #RentAssistanceProgram #HousingMarket2021
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.
Post a Comment