Cash for Keys - BIG changes for landlords in 2024
A recent legal case in California made BIG changes to the Cash for Keys process…in fact, if this new process isn’t followed a landlord may not be able to evict if the tenant doesn’t move out! We started negotiating cash for keys in the last bust and have been negotiating cash for keys again! We’ll explain and answer more questions about cash for keys. Plus stick around to the end to see the new Cash for Keys form!
What is cash for keys
Is cash for keys legal
Who can pay cash for keys
When should you use cash for keys
What big legal change just happened to cash for keys
What does the new cash for keys agreement look like
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.