Do Real Estate Values Always Go Up? Exploring the Reality - Live w/ Christian & Dennis Walsh!
Join us for a thought-provoking livestream as we delve into the fascinating world of real estate investment with father-and-son duo, Christian Walsh and Dennis Walsh. Contrary to popular belief, property values don't always follow a steady upward trajectory, and not all areas are guaranteed to be a goldmine. In this session, we'll explore the nuances of buying real estate and the rollercoaster ride it can take you on over time. With real world examples, we’ll share insights on what causes fluctuations in property values and the factors that can impact your long-term investment potential. Bring your real estate stories!
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.