Dream of moving to Hawaii? Guide for Moving to Hawaii with Lynda Gill of Hawaii Life!
Do you have big dreams of moving to Hawaii, but don’t know where to start? In this guide for moving to Hawaii with Lynda Gill, a top producing real estate agent with Hawaii Life who made that big move from California to Hawaii (the island of Kauai), we answer your big questions. Are all the islands the same when it comes to the real estate market? How is the Hawaii real estate market? How do property taxes work in Hawaii? What made Lynda make the big move to Hawaii from California, specifically to Kauai? How do you pick an island? And much more….
Connect with Lynda
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.