Eligible for free money? Mortgage Relief for Mom-and-Pop Landlords in LA County
LA County is getting close to granting mortgage relief funds to mom and pop landlords! While the application for the LA County Mortgage Relief for Mom-and-Pop Landlords Program is not ready as of the shooting of this video, the landlord eligibility criteria are. We run through eligibility criteria for the LA County Mortgage Relief for Mom-and-Pop Landlords Program and show you important details on where to find Area Median Income, how to find whether a building falls in a “high” or “highest” need census tract and more….
Links we discuss in the video:
LA County Mortgage Relief for Mom-and-Pop Landlords https://dcba.lacounty.gov/
LA County Financial Resources for Property Owners and Landlords https://dcba.lacounty.gov/
Area Median Income (published June 2023) https://www.hcd.ca.gov/sites/
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.