Foreclosure starts UP! Southern California Foreclosure Report Midyear 2023 Housing Market Update
Yes, foreclosure starts are UP nationally (an increase in foreclosure starts of 185% as compared to two years ago) and several Southern California counties have an increase in foreclosure starts, as well…should we be worried? It’s the data-packed midyear Southern California Foreclosure Report! Get the data here first for the Notices of Default, Notices of Trustee Sale and REOs for Orange County, LA, Riverside, San Diego, San Bernardino and Ventura County. We’ll share how foreclosures for the first half of 2023 compare to years past including the Global Financial Crisis! And where can you track foreclosures? You’ll know after watching this…
Sign up to have actively listed Southern California short sales and foreclosures - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox https://geni.us/
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.