Housing Market 2022 Update - Southern California February 2022 Wrap Up!
Housing Market 2022 Update for Southern California now that February 2022 is over! How are real estate sales looking for single family and multifamily real estate in OC, LA, Riverside, Ventura, San Bernardino and San Diego? Southern California median home prices changed, but are there any surprises in the median home price numbers? We cover this and more in the Southern California housing market for single family homes and multifamily investment properties:
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Market Update - Single Family
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Market Update - Multifamily
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Median Home Price
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.