Housing market crash to pre-pandemic MONTHLY PAYMENTS: Is the drop in home prices enough?
Are you on the sidelines waiting for a housing market crash to buy a home? How much of a home price drop are you waiting for before you will buy? We ran a poll and share the results, but would that price drop be low enough? Factoring in the big increases in interest rates, how much do home prices need to drop from current home values before MONTHLY PAYMENTS match pre-pandemic monthly payments? We’ll show you the math!
We crunch actual housing market median home price values to show how far home prices need to drop to return the same monthly payments for pre-pandemic home prices.
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.