Inheriting California Real Estate and Property Taxes? California Prop 19
If you’re about to inherit California real estate, you need to know that you might be in for a BIG property tax bill! Prop 19 changed California property taxes after inheritance! Some properties can’t avoid Prop 19, but there’s one that can potentially avoid a big property tax increase and we’ll explain, plus we run through actual calculations for the property taxes after inheritance. We cover this and more:
What happened to California property taxes before Prop 19
What happened to California property taxes after Prop 19
Are there any properties that can avoid a big increase in property taxes
How do I calculate my property taxes for a “family home” and what are the requirements
Links for more information:
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.
Post a Comment