Interest Rate PAIN in the Housing Market? - Southern California Housing Market Report!
July was a painful month for mortgage interest rates…with increases and rates at/near 7%! How did the Southern California housing market do and how does it compare to last July when rates were over 1% lower? You’ll find the answer in the Southern California Housing Market Report, where we cover the single family and multifamily numbers and the best data from Altos Research reports for Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Diego, Ventura and San Bernardino? This is THE #1 housing market update for Southern California! Based on positive feedback from previous Southern California Housing Market Reports, we mixed up the data again and sorted by county! Let us know if you like it!
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.