Is the LA City Eviction Moratorium ending? Timeline for LA City Eviction Moratorium
In this guide for LA City tenants and Los Angeles City landlords, we run through the vote that the LA City Council just made on 10/4/2022 related to ending the LA City Eviction Moratorium. There’s now an end date for the LA City Eviction Moratorium and a few changes in the works, but it’s important to understand what the LA City Council actually voted on and what we can expect next. Plus we share a timeline of events for the LA City Eviction Moratorium.
AB 1482 - Tenant Protection Act - Updated Guide for California Landlords and Tenants https://youtu.be/3rf780Cg2xI
Links we discuss in the video:
Agenda from City Council Meeting (see item #13) https://lacity.primegov.com/
Streaming video with City Council vote https://youtu.be/g_82rtKZ_t4?
Streaming video with public comments on the eviction moratorium https://youtu.be/g_82rtKZ_t4?
LA City Eviction Moratorium code https://codelibrary.amlegal.
LA City code regulating evictions https://codelibrary.amlegal.
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.