Is the LA County Eviction Moratorium over now? Injunction & Changes to LA County Eviction Moratorium
Time for evictions in LA County? Did a judge force an end to the LA County Eviction Moratorium early due to it being “unconstitutionally vague?” In this guide for LA County tenants and Los Angeles County landlords, we discuss the injunction against the LA County Eviction Moratorium and what has changed for the last month of the LA County Eviction Moratorium. Plus, phase 2 has a new self-certification form that you need to see if you’re a LA County landlord or tenant!
Links we discuss in the video:
Copy of Injunction from Judge Pregerson https://www.courthousenews.
Los Angeles County COVID-19 Tenant Protections Resolution https://dcba.lacounty.gov/wp-
L.A. County’s COVID-19 Tenant Protections Resolution https://dcba.lacounty.gov/
Brand new self-certification form for LA County Eviction Moratorium https://dcba.lacounty.gov/wp-
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.