Los Angeles Requiring A/C for all renters? The TRUTH behind the news stories!
Is LA requiring A/C for all renters? You asked and we’re here to explain what is going on in Los Angeles and the requirement for air conditioning. As it heats up in LA, landlords may be required to keep the interior temperature of their rental units below a certain number. What does LA City say about potential cooling apparatus requirements? And what is LA County considering for a maximum temperature? You’ll learn this and more…
Investigating Safe Maximum Indoor Temperature Thresholds to Assist Vulnerable Tenants and Workers in High Risk Workplaces https://file.lacounty.gov/
LA County Motion https://file.lacounty.gov/
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.