More Median Home Prices go Negative! Southern California Housing Market 2023 Update
More median home prices are negative year over year in the Southern California housing market! And one county has seen a drop of over 15% from peak to the end of the year…can you guess which one? Of course homes are taking longer to sell, but we also found a shocking trend in the Days on Market (DOM) data…one market segment is actually selling faster!
We run through the median home price, days on market (from Altos Research Reports) and median price drop percentages for Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura in the #1 Southern California Housing Market Update!
Median Home Prices in Southern California
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.