NEW! 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit - Tips for California Landlords
Now that the California Eviction Moratorium is over, the 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit is back, but it’s not the “same old” 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit from before COVID. This new 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit must be used for any nonpayment of rent between October 2021 and March 2022 in California and has special AB 832 required language. We share important tips while running through two different 3 Day Notices to Pay or Quit and show you an easy to find 3 Day Notice to Pay or Quit to NOT use! We answer this and more:
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest on the eviction moratoria, housing market updates, foreclosure data, median home price charts, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.