NEW! 30, 90 or 60 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy Form - Guide for renters and landlords
There’s a new version of the popular form: Notice to Terminate Tenancy! Do you know whether it needs to be a 30 day Notice to Terminate Tenancy, 60 day Notice to Terminate Tenancy or 90 day Notice to Terminate Tenancy? This guide for California landlords and California tenants runs through the newest version of the Notice to Terminate Tenancy, aka Notice to Vacate. We answer this and more:
✔️ What language does a Notice to Terminate Tenancy in California need to include to be valid❓
✔️ What are the reasons that a California landlord can terminate a tenancy for a property subject to AB 1482 and how much relocation assistance is owed❓
✔️ Why is AB 1482 important to the Notice to Terminate Tenancy❓
✔️ How should a 60 day notice to vacate be delivered to a California tenant❓
AB 1482 - Tenant Protection Act - Updated Guide for California Landlords and Tenants 👉 https://youtu.be/3rf780Cg2xI
DEADLINES for AB 1482 - Tenant Protection Act - Guide for California Landlords and Tenants 👉 https://youtu.be/D9S9xYCMdH8
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.