NEW! LA City Just Cause for Eviction Ordinance - Landlords owe money!
While the LA City Eviction Moratorium is over, LA City has passed NEW permanent renter protections that will affect almost every rental property in LA City! In this guide for LA City and renters and landlords, we discuss the LA City Just Cause for Eviction Ordinance. Practically every landlord in LA City will now owe tenants relocation assistance!
Links we discuss in the video:
LA City Just Cause for Eviction Ordinance https://clkrep.lacity.org/
Los Angeles Municipal Code Section 151.30(E) https://codelibrary.amlegal.
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.