NEW! Residential Tenant Protection Ordinance (RTP) CHANGES San Diego Evictions!
Yes, the San Diego City Residential Tenant Protection Ordinance (RTP) has changed evictions! This guide for San Diego renters and San Diego landlords explains what’s new for at fault and no fault evictions in San Diego city, including:
Which properties are exempt from the San Diego Residential Tenant Protection Ordinance
What notices are required for at fault and no fault evictions
Where can I find the San Diego Tenant Protection Guide
What are reasons that a landlord can evict for no fault reasons in the RTP Ordinance
When can a tenant renew a rental after being evicted
How much does a landlord owe for relocation assistance for an eviction in San Diego
What are the new rules for buyout agreements under the Residential Tenant Protection Ordinance
How much will a landlord have to pay for breaking the law in San Diego
Learn more about the Tenant Protection Act of 2019, AB 1482 - Tenant Protection Act - Updated Guide for California Landlords and Tenants https://youtu.be/3rf780Cg2xI
Link to San Diego Residential Tenant Protection Ordinance https://docs.sandiego.gov/
Learn more and download the latest San Diego Tenant Protection Guide https://www.sdhc.org/housing-
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.