ONE YEAR LATER! LA City Eviction Moratorium - What stays and goes?
One Year Later! The LA City Eviction Moratorium has been over for a year. In this guide for LA City and renters and landlords, we discuss the latest in LA City. What is the status for renter protections in LA City since the end of the eviction moratorium? When is back rent owed? Which renter protections are gone, which stayed and which one is brand new? For the first rent increase in almost 4 years, how much can the rent be increased on an RSO property? Plus how many evictions have been filed in LA City? We cover this and more…
Links we discuss in the video:
📌Eviction data (and more) from LA City Controller, Kenneth Mejia 👉 https://controller.lacity.gov/
📌 RSO Rent Increase Calculator 👉 https://housing2.lacity.org/
📌LA City Just Cause for Eviction Ordinance 👉 https://clkrep.lacity.org/
LA Eviction Moratoria Timelines by Michelle Micci
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.