Rates DOWN, Mortgage Applications UP! TREND for housing market 2023!
When mortgage interest rates dropped in November, mortgage applications increased…mortgage applications are a leading indicator for demand, since buyers typically apply when they’re ready to buy a home. We run through where rates were one year ago, what happened to mortgage interest rates in November and show the change in mortgage applications. How does this compare to Novembers in the past and what can we expect going into December and January? We found an interesting annual trend in mortgage applications!
Links from the video:
Mortgage Interest Rates https://www.freddiemac.com/
Mortgage Applications https://www.mortgagenewsdaily.
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.