Rent Assistance Programs - Help for Tenants & Landlords in March 2021!

Can’t pay rent for March 2021? Looking for emergency rental assistance programs and sources for free rent money for tenants and landlords? In some recent monthly “Can’t Pay Rent” updates, we were not optimistic about help for tenants and landlords. Now that the COVID-19 Relief Package, California's SB 91 and the Golden State Stimulus have passed, we’re more optimistic about the real estate market 2021! And we’ll share why!

What you need to know as a tenant or landlord, if you can’t pay rent for March 2021:

➡️ Where can tenants and landlords find additional sources of money❓
➡️ How does the brand new Golden State Stimulus plan work❓
➡️ What rent assistance does the COVID-19 Relief Package have for tenants and landlords❓
➡️ What is the latest status on the CDC Eviction Moratorium and California’s SB 91❓
➡️ Where can tenants and landlords turn for emergency rental assistance❓
➡️ What should a tenant do if a landlord gives a legal notice or eviction notice❓
➡️ How does the new California Rental Assistance Program work - statewide and local rent assistance programs❓
➡️ Where have you seen rent assistance programs❓ Please share!

We’ll keep these monthly updates coming as long as landlords and tenants need them! We’re here for help for landlords whose tenants can’t pay and tenants who can’t pay rent during coronavirus!

?Be sure to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly email newsletter to get the latest on eviction news for tenants and landlords (including SB 91 updates), Los Angeles housing market data, Orange County housing market updates, plus foreclosure listings and much more ? 

? 211 Assistance ? 211

? Free or low cost legal assistance ? foreclosure
? SB 91 Playlist - California Eviction Moratorium ? 
? EIDL application link ? eidl
? Golden State Stimulus ? 

Equipment that we use for YouTube

Camera - Real estate photo

Grey card - (amazing investment - sets custom white balance) - table cake

Editing rig - a close up of a sign

Lights  Real estate photo

Lav Mic - Real estate photo

A few real estate books we love!
Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It - Real estate photo

What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition - Real estate photo

Every Landlord's Legal Guide - Real estate photo

California Tenants' Rights - Real estate photo

The Color of Law - Real estate photo

The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be - Real estate photo

The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition - Real estate photo

This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.

*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.


#1 By Melissa Khalil at 3/6/2021 8:48 PM

I have a quick question about both State and Federal Rent Assistance Programs. Do either of those programs help families who have been evicted and are looking for assistance (deposit, first months rent) and help getting back in to a rental? Our family was renting a home owned by my husband's brother. There was no lease, my husband worked for his brother in the family restaurant. One month into COVID-19 there was a family dispute over money, my husband's brother sold his restaurant and evicted our family. We have been looking for a place to rent since then.. What assistance is available for circumstances such as ours?

#2 By Christian Walsh at 3/7/2021 9:20 AM

Hi Melissa, very sorry to hear that you're in this situation. You definitely should call 211 and discuss. They will guide you where to turn a for funds to help in this case. Good luck!

Post a Comment