Rent going UP in the housing market crash?
Is it possible? Rent going up in the housing market crash? Can apartments for rent and houses for rent be more expensive during the housing market crash? You won’t believe the answer and we have the data from the last housing market crash to show it.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest housing market data, foreclosure data, median home price charts, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566
Credit for where we got our data:
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.