Rent UP or DOWN? Southern California Rental Market Report!
You’ve been hearing the news that rents are going up and dropping, but what are we seeing in SoCal? How many Southern California counties are in the top 10 most expensive rental markets? And is it better to buy or rent….a $40,000,000 home?
It’s time for another Southern California Rental Market Report where we’ll dive into the ANNUAL rental numbers for Orange County, LA, Riverside, San Bernardino, Ventura and San Diego. We’ll cover the number of properties that rented last month AND the median rental rates all broken down by unit type…this is THE #1 rental market report for Southern California!
Southern California Rental Market Report
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.