Renting a house in foreclosure? Receive a Notice of Trustee Sale? GOOD news!
Are you renting a house and found a Notice of Trustee Sale? Is the house you’re renting going through foreclosure? This could be GOOD news thanks to California's SB 1079! If you are an “ELIGIBLE TENANT BUYER,” then you have a superpower that no other potential buyer has. We’ll explain what it means to be an eligible tenant buyer and give 5 tips on how to exercise your superpower so that you become the homeowner or potentially make $$$ even if you can’t buy the home!
Read the SB 1079 legislation here https://leginfo.legislature.
Helpful website from Sustainable Economies Law Center that we reference https://www.theselc.org/sb_
Want to be an ELIGIBLE TENANT BUYER? Receive a notice? Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance https://www.wireassociates.
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.