Renting a house in foreclosure? Receive a Notice of Trustee Sale? GOOD news!

Are you renting a house and found a Notice of Trustee Sale? Is the house you’re renting going through foreclosure? This could be GOOD news thanks to California's SB 1079! If you are an “ELIGIBLE TENANT BUYER,” then you have a superpower that no other potential buyer has. We’ll explain what it means to be an eligible tenant buyer and give 5 tips on how to exercise your superpower so that you become the homeowner or potentially make $$$ even if you can’t buy the home!

📌 Read the SB 1079 legislation here 👉

📌 Helpful website from Sustainable Economies Law Center that we reference 👉

🏠 ➡️ Want to be an ELIGIBLE TENANT BUYER? Receive a notice? Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance 👉

📺  Our Interview with FORECLOSURE.COM 👉

Important Links and more...

-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!

This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.

Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.

Post a Comment