SB 567 CHANGES AB 1482 - Tenant Protection Act - Quick Guide for California Landlords and Tenants
The Tenant Protection Act, AB 1482, has some big changes coming thanks to SB 567 (which goes into effect April 1, 2024). In this quick guide for California renters and landlords, we cover the biggest changes related to terminating tenancies for owner move in and for remodeling or demolishing properties. Plus, the law finally has “teeth”...what are the penalties for landlords who don’t follow the law (whether they know about it or not)?
Link to AB 1482 sample form and newsletter sign up https://www.wireassociates.
Text of SB 567
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.