Seller’s Market & Median Home Price DROPS in SoCal! THE Southern California Housing Market Update!
The Market Action Index shows it’s a seller’s market (even in Las Vegas)! How can it still be a seller’s market with low demand and price reductions? We explain!
Median home prices have just gone negative year over year in the Southern California housing market! Which counties is it and which are next? We run through the median home price, Market Action Index (from Altos Research Reports) and price drop percentages for Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura in the #1 Southern California Housing Market Update!
Southern California Median Home Price Charts
Important Links and more...
- Don’t make a move in SoCal before talking to us...BUYING or SELLING in SoCal! -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join thousands of others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.