Selling rental property with tenants 2021 - even if not paying rent! Update!
This is an update to our last “Selling with Tenants” video and we know this is a controversial topic and hate to see anyone losing a home right now, but some landlords are desperate and can’t hold on anymore - some landlords need to sell a house with a tenant! Yes, landlords can sell a rental property with tenants in it and even if those tenants aren’t paying rent due to COVID. And even if a tenant is paying rent, a landlord can still sell a house with a tenant.
Don’t forget that our channel is fair and balanced with advice for both tenants and landlords. Subscribe here: https://www.youtube.com/
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest housing market data, rental assistance programs, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.