Selling rental property with tenants through 2022 - even if not paying rent! Updated!
Looking to sell rental property through 2022? Now that the eviction moratorium is over (in most places) it’s time for an update to our popular “Selling with Tenants” video series. During the moratorium, if a landlord needed to sell it often meant with a tenant in the home...even if the tenant wasn’t paying rent, but now a landlord has more options.
Join almost 2,000 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the charts from this video, the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers every two weeks, plus access to foreclosure data, info on eviction moratoria and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.