Should I be a landlord? Should I buy another house and rent my current home?
You said, “I want to buy another house and rent my current home.” Do you really have a burning desire to be a landlord? Are there a lot of people who do this and why? Before you decide to become a landlord for your old home, make sure you answer these 4 questions!
Thinking of becoming a landlord? Start here first for a no pressure, no obligation consultation ? https://www.wireassociates.com/contact/
Join 2,000 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get updates for tenants and landlords, the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers every two weeks, plus access to foreclosure data and much more ? https://www.wireassociates.com/newsletter/ or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
Want to know what your home is worth? ? https://www.wireassociates.com/sellers/free-market-analysis/
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.