Southern California Housing Market Update - Actual and Factual!
Thanksgiving is about a week away…how are things looking in the Southern California housing market? This fourth quarter will certainly be memorable! Actual and factual housing market update (and we’ve added something new to the charts)! We’ll dive into the data for the single family and multifamily sales numbers (plus national and statewide inventory levels) for Orange County, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura! This is THE #1 housing market update for Southern California!
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Market Update - Single Family
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Market Update - Multifamily
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.