Southern California Housing Market Update - Worst time to buy? - PART #2
Part #2 of our SoCal housing market update…featuring median home prices and Altos Research Reports from the national level down to the SoCal Counties! What’s going up and what's going down…you may be surprised! And Fannie Mae’s Home Purchase Sentiment Index hasn’t been this low since October 2011...we share an interesting fact about this statistic.
LA, RIV, VTA, SB, SD, OC Median Home Price
Be sure to check out Part #1 for single family and multifamily data! Southern California Housing Market Update! Decade High Interest Rates in September 2022 (Part 1)
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.
Post a Comment