Using Mortgage Buydowns to Lower Monthly Mortgage Payment - Guide for Buyers and Sellers
In this guide for buyers AND sellers, we discuss how mortgage buydowns (like the 3-2-1 buydown and 2-1 buydown) offer a great way for buyers to reduce their monthly payments, while sellers can make more money by paying for a buydown instead of doing a big price reduction. We compare monthly mortgage payments and costs for temporary buydowns to a permanent buydown. Plus we cover 2 other ways that a buyer can reduce their monthly payment to see how those compare to a mortgage buydown.
Special thanks to mortgage broker, Mike Micci, for sharing up-to-the-minute info on the mortgage buydown. You can reach out to him to discuss https://plus.preapp1003.com/
Important Links and more...
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING in SoCal? -> Click here for no pressure, no obligation assistance
- Thinking of BUYING or SELLING anywhere else in the US? -> The best agents are right here
- Sign up here to find and track foreclosures and distressed real estate across the nation at FORECLOSURE.COM
- Sign up to have actively listed Southern California foreclosures and short sales - single family, multifamily and land - delivered to your inbox
- Altos Research Reports -> sign up for your neighborhood now!
- Click here to join almost 2,500 others in subscribing to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter for the latest housing market data for buyers and sellers, plus access to foreclosure data, updates for landlords/tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
-> click here to see products, gear and more that we recommend!
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
Remember when you click, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with.