What to do for the end of California eviction moratorium, AB 832 - Guide for tenants and landlords
September 30, 2021 is the current end date of AB 832, California’s eviction moratorium. We won’t know if it will be extended (or replaced) until the very end of the month based on what happened with the previous eviction moratorium bills (SB 91 and AB 3088). This is a guide for California landlords and California tenants on how to prepare for the end of the statewide eviction moratorium, plus stick around to the end for a sneak peek at how things will be for California landlords and California tenants when the eviction moratorium does expire.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest on the eviction moratoria, housing market updates, foreclosure data, median home price charts, tips for buyers and sellers, tips for landlords and tenants and much, much more or text “newsletter” to (949) 691-3566.
Equipment that we use for YouTube
A few real estate books we love!
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It -
- What Every Real Estate Investor Needs to Know About Cash Flow... And 36 Other Key Financial Measures, Updated Edition -
- Every Landlord's Legal Guide -
- California Tenants' Rights -
- The Color of Law -
- The Millionaire Real Estate Agent: It's Not About the Money It's About Being the Best You Can Be -
- The First Wacky Tale of Sam, Charlie & Leo: The Science Olympiad Competition -
This is not meant to be a solicitation of a property currently under contract. This is not meant to be legal or tax advice, please consult with the appropriate professional. We are licensed to sell real estate in California (if you need help elsewhere, we can help find a good broker, let us know), CalRE # 01804983. Coldwell Banker Realty Owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Brokerage Group LLC. CalRE # 00616212.
*This description may contain affiliate links. When you click them, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I only recommend products and services that I've used or have experience with. All opinions are my own.