SB 91 Replaces AB 3088
Things changed for California evictions in 2021 with SB 91, which replaces AB 3088!
Here are the download links for forms...these are samples only and should not be used without consulting an attorney:
- Declaration of the COVID-19-related Financial Distress downloadable PDF Sample - Declaration_of_COVID-19-related_Financial_Distress.pdf
- One-time Notice - downloadable PDF Sample - Sample_SB91_Notice_from_Landlords_One_time.pdf
- Monthly Notice (goes with 15 day notice) - downloadable PDF Sample - Sample_SB91_Notice_from_Landlords_Monthly.pdf
- 60 Day Notice to Terminate Tenancy Sample - Notice_of_Termination_of_Tenancy.pdf
- Rent Cap and Just Cause Addendum (RCJC) to comply with AB 1482 - Rent_Cap_and_Just_Cause_Addendum.pdf
Be sure to subscribe to the WIRE Associates weekly newsletter to get the latest California eviction updates and more: www.wireassociates.com/newsletter/
We specialize in helping investors, including 1031 Exchanges!
Interested in making a change to your investment property portfolio?
Schools, Parks and services. This is an opportunity to own a...
Location - The Duplex Is Only 2 Blocks from Beach Blvd. and Only 1 Block...